Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Preparing!

Hey guys,

How are you? I've been super busy and upgrading myself! Penang has changed, and so has my camera! Yeah, previously i was depended on my iPad 2 camera, which had practically no megapixels at all o.0 

but I managed to take photos that I wanted, and I grew to love what i took and appreciate the things around me. 

Ah, the wonderful world of photography. (Yes, i can almost hear m friend screaming "muahahaha, i told you you will fall into the photography trap", (and to think it all started out with instagram)

I was thinking of uploading all my instagram pictures here so you guys can view them too! Tho, you have to promise me to bear with the iPad 2 camera quality pictures.

See you next time!
:D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment here =)