Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Travel: Before India

Hihi!

Recently I did join a training and had the golden opportunity to travel! Where to? It's to Chennai, India! Some still call it by its ancient name: Madras!
It's a magical city where there are thousands of gods and thousands of people. I couldn't wait to go! I can still feel the lingering excitement as I look back at this moment as I am typing this


Here is a shot taken at the infamous KLCC! This is the spot where they have this indoor green garden concept. "Indoor forest" if i'm not mistaken. A nice place to have a short escape out of the hustle and bustle of the ever crowded airport!

Yeahhh!! Posin before the Flyin' 

A shot of my airplane...the vehicle that will take me to a foreign land
Here is my travel buddy and my official room mate! Very good and experienced traveler!  

I gotta say "Mmmmmm, I love traveling!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment here =)