Friday, October 11, 2013

Instagram Addition

Hello World!




It seems that I am making a combo move.

Since I am quite active using the instagram app, therefore I wish like to announce that I will be uploading most of my instagram photos here at pennangpoint.blogspot.com




Most of my instagram pictures are taken at various parts of the world...and when I say "the world" I men most part of Penang, Malaysia! Lol (hopefully "the world" shall be a reality soon)

Well since I haven't travel so far as abroad yet, this is the dream of what I hope to come true!




Most if these pictures reflect the appreciation of the simple scenes that had captivated me to the point where I have to stop and seize the opportunity to snap "it". I try my best to comprehend the beauty that I behold into a simple snapshot. Of course, all these shots are done by what I have perceived it - the image that is already implanted in the eye of my mind even before I snap a shot at it using what ever image capturing device that I have.




So, here I am sharing with you my feelings via pictures and snapshots. I hope that my readers and viewers would appreciate it.




Thank you and hope you enjoy these postings to come :)




* If you want to use my pictures and snapshots, I don't mind - but please let me know or at least inform me first.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment here =)