Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Road trip familiars - Cuti-cuti Malaysia

Hi Penang Pointers! 

 
Whenever I am on a road trip, II guess these are the common sights I see! 
I wanted to share it with you guys because I think that you would have similar experiences too!
So here it is! Random pictures of road trips when I cuti-cuti Malaysia! 
These are from Penang Island, Taiping, Ipoh, Kuala Lumpur, Genting Highlands and more..! 

open roads!


A familiar sight of rocky terrain, somewhere along the driveway to Ipoh






Morning has broken and we have yet to reach our destination!
Don't I love the racing lights and streak of cloud on the sky lines after the rain?


An open road, I guess that's the life...you travel, you cant see the end and the destination, but you are sure you would get there. It's just a matter of time


Ah yes! I am sure travelers will recognize or find familiar this photo in an instant! It's one of the rest stops and this area has a particular calming effect on me. I just stand there and soak up the atmosphere of flowing water and greenery. Then I feel refresh to go again!






I particularly love this picture! it looks like a rainbow vs some alien or evil form. Well Good always prevails over evil. Cloud formation surely brings up the imaginative side of me!

Over time, I grew to be fond of this saying:
"All who wander are not lost, and all who are lost are not wanderers"
what say you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment here =)